LetHostTalk
Need a solid VPS Host — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Need a solid VPS Host

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support. By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back. Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.

30 gb+ SSD, 2 TB+ bandwidth, 6 gb Ram, 2+ IP addresses. OS: not sure what is best to be honest

Do you know anything about Hostnamaste.com kvm vps hosting solutions? Are they good?

Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.

Thank you all in advance

Comments

• Have a look at VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com.
    Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans is also affordable.

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member

Uptime is quite good, 99.9% as promised. Although they’re prices aren’t the absolute best, you get your money’s worth. The features they offer are nearly endless. HostNamaste.com provides a high quality of service by offering many features and resources for a great price.

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our VPS hosting packages begin at $59.95 per month. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.
  • eWebGurueWebGuru Member, Provider
    Check the offer section, you will find some good host providing VPS services.
  • ITivan80ITivan80 Member, Provider
    You may want to take a look at www.PowerSurge.net. Many years of experience in VPS hosting. 
  • Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate those needs.