LetHostTalk
Attractive server provider — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Attractive server provider

Which server provider is the best: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com?
Any ideas?

Comments

• Very happy with the service I have had from Hostingsource.com over the past few years - both for my own web & email hosting and that of several of my clients that I have recommended use their services. Website Contents With Heavy Request Loads Are Cached via Cloudflare CDN. This greatly enhances page loading speed and minimizes server load.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    OwnWebServers offers a range of stable dedicated server hosting options, including those located in Europe. By choosing a European server, you can ensure better latency and faster response times for your European audience, as well as adhering to regional data privacy laws. OwnWebServers takes pride in delivering reliable, secure, and customizable hosting solutions, making it an ideal choice for businesses seeking a European-based dedicated server.

XEON E5 2620v3
    6 Cores
    2.4GHz
    15MB
    RAM : 32GB
    STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
    MONTHLY PRICE $105

Get an Instant 55% OFF Dedicated Server plans with code EASTER55
  • HortHort Member
    Attractive server providers are: legionbox.com and planethoster.com.
     They are very easy to work with and do a great job of keeping the sites up all the time. They are also priced well so that they are affordable to basically anyone who would want to use them.

• Great Service at a great price. I would highly recommend Hostingsource.com hosting service! Sign up and transfer was very smooth, and my email has never been better. Dedicated Server - 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/