LetHostTalk
fast web hosting solution? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

fast web hosting solution?

CurrenteamCurrenteam Member, Provider
Hello forum,
So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 4gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?

Comments

• GreenhostGreenhost Member, Provider
    It will be enough
    You can also use cloud hosting that can host 5 websites.

█ [GreenHost.Cloud | Reliable & eco-friendly Web Hosting Solution]

█ [Cloud  > Website Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Website Builder | Email Hosting]

█ [One tree per customer]

• Before choosing a web host check if they offer flexibility of upgrading to a higher hosting package, just in case you run out of the allocated resources. Try and check their response time, also if they have a live chat service then get things cleared with them. 

Take a look at Hostnamaste.com and Libertyvps.net hosting solutions. Try to compare their low-cost hosting plans and choose the best according to your budget and requirements.

• Hello forum,
    So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
    First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
    Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 4gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
    If you are looking for a stable server provider then bodHOST's cheap VPS hosting plan is $3.99/month for the "Starter VPS" plan, which includes 2 vCPU, 2GB RAM, 25 GB SSD storage, and 1 TB bandwidth. However, the $14.99/month plan you mentioned is the "Corporate VPS" plan, which provides 6 vCPUs, 6 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD storage, and 4 TB bandwidth. BodHOST offers a range of VPS plans with varying resources and prices to meet different needs and budgets.

Get an instant 15% OFF, all VPS Hosting you need to do is use the coupon code ESTVPS15 during the checkout process.
  • Taking into account your requirements, can recommend you to compare Rockhoster.com and Neironvps.com vps hosting solutions. No outages for my site in the 9 months I've been with them. Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable.