LetHostTalk
VPS provider in Europe? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS provider in Europe?

Hello guys,
I'm looking for VPS provider in Europe.
Good Price I can go Up to $20/month
Anyone know where I can find it ?
How is Exmasters.com for vps hosting? Good or bad?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• HostInstanceHostInstance Member, Provider
    Hi Rootball,

I can help you with the same.
    What configuration are you looking for?
  • VPS plans from libertyvps.net and inet.ws are full-featured and low cost.
    Cheap price, excellent uptime and wonder customer service that relates on a very person level.

• mariavasonskaya93mariavasonskaya93 Member, Provider
    It would be good if you could tell me if you will use the control panel and which one.
    If the free control panel (CWP or BrainyCP), then you can easily pay up to $20.
    If you're going to use a paid control panel, such as cPanel, Plesk, or DirectAdmin, then it all depends on the type of license and its cost. For cPanel, there is a minimum license for $13, for DirectAdmin - $5.
    If you choose a server for $12, you can install the DirectAdmin control panel. Hostpro.com has a VPS for $12 with the following characteristics: 4 GB RAM, 2 CPUs, 100 GB NVMe SSD, Unlimited bandwidth, US, Netherlands, and Poland locations.
    I am completely satisfied with this hosting, I have not had any problems with them.
    Technical support is on top, they helped me a lot with the move and set everything up at the highest level.
    So, if you are looking for high quality service and affordable prices, contact hostpro.com.