LetHostTalk
Stable server to buy from a decent provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Stable server to buy from a decent provider ...

Cluster63Cluster63 Member
edited April 2023 in General Talks
Servers from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one for hosting a blog, so what should I do?

Comments

• Sure, there are some a bit cheaper providers around, but QHoster.com is fully managed, not to mention the hardware quality and godlike uptime. I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them!

• bodHOST is another popular provider of cheap VPS hosting in the USA. They offer a range of flexible and scalable VPS solutions, with plans starting at just $24.99 per month. bodHOST has a global network of data centers, allowing you to choose a location that is closest to your target audience. They also offer a range of operating systems to choose from, including popular choices like Ubuntu, CentOS, and Debian.

Summer Web Hosting Offer - Save 25% OFF VPS Hosting - Use Code MVS25. Hurry Up and avail yourself of this offer now, This offer is limited time.
  • GomarryGomarry Member
    Servers from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and low cost.
    The staff is always nice. Every time I had a problem or something I didn't know they offer to fix it in no time. The prices are good, and you get what you paid for.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    Looking for reliable Dedicated server at an affordable price? Look no further than OwnWebServers Dedicated hosting plans! For a limited time only, we're offering a special discount of 50% off on all Dedicated hosting plans.  With our Dedicated hosting plans, you'll get access to high-performance server, full root access, SSD storage, and the flexibility to customize your server according to your needs. Our plans are designed to provide you with the resources you need to run your website or application without any compromises.

Get 50% OFF on Dedicated hosting plans. Use promo code WHT50OFF during checkout.

=============== Performance Workstation / Gaming===============

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X

• 16 Cores
    • 3.5GHz
    • 32MB
    • RAM: 128GB
    • STORAGE (HW RAID): 2 x 2TB NVME
    • Operating System: Centos 7
    • Server Management: Free Support
    • Firewall: Optional
    • DDOS Security: Optional
    Price $115/mo With using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now
  • andrei152000andrei152000 Member
    edited May 2023
    I recommend perfectdedicatedserver.com Very good prices, maybe the best prices I have seen so far, free configuration, great support always active, high uptime and great performance. Also it is an active promotion - 20% OFF at any product with this code: dedi20serv