LetHostTalk
Decent VPS account ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Decent VPS account ...

HortHort Member
edited April 2023 in General Talks
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one, so what should I do? 

Comments

• I have been with rockhoster.com for a little over a year now, and the service is as excellent today as it was the day I signed up. Support is all important to me, I do not know a lot but want to do so much, they help me along the road all the way.

• Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend rockhoster.com to others. All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.

• Are you searching stable server for your business then look no further than bodHOST is one of the best VPS providers in the US. This host offers an infinite number of options for building your website and applications. You’ll get goodies like load balancing, advanced monitoring, and DNS administration. These features are perfect for developing powerful platforms for gaming and streaming but will fit all needs.

Exciting news! Upgrade your online presence with our unbeatable bodHOST VPS hosting deal! 25% OFF VPS Hosting plans - Use Code AVPS25. Hurry Up this offer is limited time.

Get the best latest features:

Highly Reliable Servers
    SSD Storage
    Instant Provisioning
    Choice of Plesk or cPanel
    24/7 Human Support
  • I can highly recommend rightservers.com hosting service. Great support. Managed vps packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.