LetHostTalk
Which VPS should I have a deal with? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Which VPS should I have a deal with?

Which VPS (hostsailor.com or hostingsource.com) should I have a deal with?

Comments

• I've been with cloudarion.com SSD VPS long enough to attest that this is an amazing webhost, and I can't understand why anyone would pick any other company over this one. Value is great too. Tickets answered within minutes.

• Accounts from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net are full-featured and well-supported.
    Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.
    Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.
    Resources are known and not oversold.

• Luckily I've haven't had to use the support a lot, but when I have had to use it, responses have been very fast, and hostingsource.com will work with you to get things fixed. Good prices, great uptime, and amazing support.

• I like Webhost.pro VPS hosting solutions. I've noticed that their support team is well equipped with latest customer management tools and this provider is using good hardware, server grade material never fails them. Cpanel they use of one of the best in the world.

• A VPS is generally served through a hosting company that provides access to any number of other clients through the same data center. It provides a nice balance between shared hosting and private hosting with a lot of flexibility in bandwidth, resources, and cost. 

VPS hosting will be the less expensive solution due to sharing the overall system. Users who want more space on a VPS will pay more, whereas users who want less space will pay less. 

VPS web hosting is a great option for a lot of companies. It allows them to forgo the high costs of setting up onsite hosting facilities and everything that goes along with it. 
    Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.