LetHostTalk
Managed solutions for entrepreneurs? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Managed solutions for entrepreneurs?

Need over 2 tbs of disk space. Linux. 40 Tbs of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support. What can you say about Hostforweb.com managed solutions for entrepreneurs?

They offer solutions starting from $65/mo. Is the price ok? Any feedbacks, reviews?

Comments

• Support so far is quite good. Easy to work with the base Webmin system; no weird gotchas.
    I can not express how happy I am with Hostforweb.com hosting. They have been fabulous, guiding me to transfer my domains.

• The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. Hostforweb.com support is professional, communicative, and quite fast. For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless. I simply LOVE my host!

• Fast Cpanel, price is higher than other hosts, but because they are EXCELLENT. Hostforweb.com support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us. Recommended.

• QHoster.com and rockhoster.com plans are good enough to sign up with.
    The support is amazing, promptly and all my problems were resolved regardless of the issue at no time. Is really hard to find this type of organization with support as good as they are providing?