LetHostTalk
Best VPS account to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Best VPS account to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com, which way is betetr to follow and why?

Comments

• What's your hosting budget?
    I would like to sincerely thank the guys from CloudArion.com for the excellent SSD VPS service they provide. Their prices are low, and their customer service is amazing. Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, this has been the BEST!

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    ownwebservers.com is one of the few providers on this list to offer unlimited bandwidth on all its VPS plans, making it a top choice for sites with high traffic demands. Additionally, this host provides a free SSL certificate, daily disaster recovery backups, and a suite of proprietary tools for web hosting account management.

Features Are:

$7 for the first month
    Then $7 monthly with no contracts, no changes
    Latest of PHP, MySQL, Perl, Python, and Ruby
    7 operating system options for Linux or Windows
    Full root access and choice of datacenter
  • I recommend hostingsource.com to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price. If you need hand holding or want help developing your website, then no low-end hosting site is in your best interest. Well, their team has given me a solid hosting plan!

• When I took over the responsibility for finding a new host provider and uploading the sites myself, I needed help and the hosting022.com guys were very patient. First time I checked my site sometimes, accessibility, speed. But now - there are no check need. It's only working.

• Why not try kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting in the USA as an alternative?
    The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.