LetHostTalk
cheap reseller hosting account? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

cheap reseller hosting account?

Good day,
I want to know about the quality of kvchosting.net reseller web hosting accounts.
My budget is $50/mo. 150 gbs - HD, 3 TB - Bandwidth
I am planning to host my huge traffic web site at cheap reseller hosting account.
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Comments

• Recommend to use Hostforweb.com reseller hosting for those who want to be successful in the IT industry. Their servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.

• kvchosting is the best in this situation.
    I would instead advise you to go not for reseller hosting. But for the basic plan. they are better at that.
  • Can say that compared to our previous hosting provider, kvchosting.net was like a breath of fresh air. They are already set up and ready for Joomla and similar applications, and the customer support has always been prompt and helpful.

• When it comes to online businesses, one of the best ventures is reseller hosting. If you have ever tried searching the web for possible web hosts, you probably wouldn't believe that the reseller hosting business is profitable. If you try to Google web hosts or web hosting services, you would get an endless list of web hosting providers that offer so many different plans. With such a saturated market, you would thing business in is slow in the web hosting world. The truth is so far from this notion. Reseller hosting is very profitable. Why? It's because demand for web space never goes away. Web space is like land; people will always need land. Web space is like land in the digital world.

In order to succeed in the business, you need to pick the right hosting service for you and, of course, you need to strategist well. As mentioned above, the web hosting market is pretty congested and saturated. The best way to get ahead of the game is to offer the cheapest service, without sacrificing quality. Cheap reseller-hosting attract the most patrons. Offer your service for a reasonable price and add a few freebies and features here and there; with this equation, you are sure to have a great customer base.
    Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • Why not to give Rockhoster.com a try?

Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others. As for their servers, they are really fast.

• marythomasmarythomas Member, Provider
    If you are looking for Cheap Reseller Hosting Server. then I will recommend Serverwala Data Center. Because I've been using it my self from the last 1 years. They are the best at providing all the services you need at affordable prices.