LetHostTalk
need hosting in Los Angeles, USA — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

need hosting in Los Angeles, USA

Hello! need hosting in Los Angeles, USA
Are you aware of Tzulo.com web hosting?
Are they good enough, so I can start considering and using them?

Comments

• I believe they offering a wide range of dedicated and vps products including Linux and Windows servers.
    Their data center in Los Angeles, a major hub for industry, telecommunications,and infrastructure.
    But, I personally have no experience of them.
  • If you want to host Microsoft-specific technology then Apps4Rent is the best hosting company.
    They offer all hosting services like Exchange server hosting, SharePoint hosting.
    And they are the best at what they do because they have around 2 decades of experience in such hosting services.
    I hope this helps!
  • HortHort Member
    Hosting from rockhoster.com can be suitable for you.
    Top-notch company! Good support, very responsive to our company's requirements. Reasonable price. Recommended!.

• I have very good success with Tzulo.com web hosting. Their customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on.

• One of the best web hosts out there. I've been with Tzulo.com for just about a year now (I'm using their dedicated hosting Package) and have received nothing but quality service. They run specials for new clients - they've passed on the savings to me:

Prepay 2 months get 3rd month free.
    Prepay 10 months get 12months of service for free.

• marythomasmarythomas Member, Provider
    If you want to purchase the best web hosting server. Then you need to know which one would be right for your business just like...

How many websites do you plan to host online- a blog, an e-commerce portal, a news site, etc as this will decide how much traffic you await and how robust the infrastructure needs to host your website, should be.

What is the aim of your website? 
    How fast do you see yourself expanding business?

• If you are looking for a good deal for hosting your e-commerce web site I'd highly recommend Tzulo.com - The support team are available 24/7 and normally get the job done in a few minutes. The Technical Support Team gave excellent solution, accurately and rapidly.