LetHostTalk
VPS to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS to sign up with ...

Which VPS is better to sign up with - rockhoster.com or inet.ws?

Comments

• mariavasonskaya93mariavasonskaya93 Member, Provider
    Hosting from hostpro.com offers reliable and efficient VPS solutions with excellent performance, robust security features, and responsive customer support. In addition, this hosting service offers competitive pricing and a variety of plans to suit different requirements, making it a reliable choice for your VPS hosting needs.
  • I would like to say that Rockhoster.com does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    MyResellerHome is a well-known web hosting service. Our VPS hosting is reliable as well as affordable. Our basic plan for VPS hosting starts at just $59.95 per month. It includes Fully managed services, Complete root access, Free SSL, and more. For more information, please visit our website.
  • I'm a proud rockhoster.com customer for many months and have had an amazing experience thus far. They are always attentive to my needs and quickly respond to any sales/support/billing questions I had. Excellent Web Hosting service.