LetHostTalk
VPS to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and inet.ws, which way should I go and why?

Comments

• To me the hosting experience with Regvps.com cheap vps is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks. Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime.

Highly recommended!

• CurrenteamCurrenteam Member, Provider
    If you're shopping around for an affordable web hosting plan, knowing what features and necessary services you want and what you should pay for them can help you pick out hidden costs that could launch your cheap hosting plan into an expense you just can't pay for.

• I've been with digitalserver.com.mx vps hosting for more than 7 months, and I'd like to say that I like this web host. The price is also pretty impressive, I like their free bonuses like free domain name, free website builder, etc. I'd highly recommend this web host.

• HortHort Member
    Accounts from legionbox.com and owned-networks.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    edited March 26
    OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
    •No hardware maintenance
    •Fast and reliable
    •Daily Backups and Snapshots
    •Quick Server Deployment

You can save 55% OFF on all affordable vps hosting plans - Use Code EASTER55. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!
  • myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    MyResellerHome is a well-known web hosting service. Our VPS hosting is reliable as well as affordable. Our basic plan for VPS hosting starts at just $59.95 per month. It includes Fully managed services, Complete root access, Free SSL, and more. For more information, please visit our website.
  • mariavasonskaya93mariavasonskaya93 Member, Provider
    The advantage of using VPS from hostpro.com is their high level of security and data protection. They use state-of-the-art security technologies, which allows you to be sure that your web project is safe from intruders and threats on the Internet. In addition, hostpro.com has expert technical support that is always ready to help resolve any issues or problems that arise while using their services.
  • swisslayerswisslayer Member, Provider
    I'd normally look for in below order:
     - support (technical support is very important),
     - value for price (you will get what you pay for),
     - uptime and reliability.