LetHostTalk
VPS provider to buy from a decent hosting provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS provider to buy from a decent hosting provider ...

VPS plans from rockhoster.com and inet.ws are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to sign up with and why?

Comments

• Well, Regvps.com is an excellent vps host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. I am not an IT guy so support is important to me. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful. XenVps1 - $15/month, CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 1GB, HDD 25GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia.

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our VPS hosting packages begin at $59.95 per month. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.
  • mariavasonskaya93mariavasonskaya93 Member, Provider

While the VPS plans from rockhoster.com and inet.ws may seem attractive, I would like to suggest that you consider hostpro.com as a strong alternative for your hosting needs. Hostpro.com has established itself as a reliable hosting provider with a good reputation for performance and customer satisfaction.
    Here are a few reasons why hostpro.com might be a better choice: proven track record, SSD-based servers, customer support, user-friendly interface.
    Before making your final decision, it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the features, pricing, and services of both rockhoster.com and inet.ws. Consider your specific requirements, such as server specifications, support availability, and any additional features that may be important for your projects.