LetHostTalk
VPS plan to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS plan to sign up with ...

VPS plans from legionbox.com and inet.ws are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Highly recommend Regvps.com cheap vps service for any kind of web sites. Customer Support has addressed my few and minor requests immediately and professionally. Reliability has exceeded my expectations.

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our VPS hosting packages begin at $59.95 per month. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.
  • mariavasonskaya93mariavasonskaya93 Member, Provider

From my own experience, I would like to suggest hostpro.com for VPS hosting. They are just great!
    I've been working with them for over six months now, and I'm happy with my choice. Fast servers, stable performance, and reasonable prices. What is more important, the support team is always in touch and ready to help you at any time.
    If you are looking for a reliable and high-quality VPS, then hostpro.com is what you need.

• BA-4G-2-50: CPU - 2, Memory - 4 GB, Disk Space - 50 GB, Traffic - Unlimited, Port - 1 Gbps, Virtualization - HVM, Location - Bratislava Slovakia, Price - €14 EUR. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all Profvds.com vps servers.