LetHostTalk
Server to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server to sign up with ...

Which server is better to sign up with - legionbox.com or owned-networks.net?

Comments

• I can express the point that serverunion.com server hosting has made my life so much easier I don't really know where to begin. Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all. Especially considering I never have to worry about unplanned server upgrades & PHP changes affecting my clients' websites.
  • I'd rather choose GTHost.com server hosting solutions. The server performance is by far higher than with my former host provider. As for the pricing, can say it is competitive - they saved me a good sum of money during the time I deal with them.
  • All in all, my experience with Neironvps.com has been great and I will definitely continue using their cheap server hosting services. The speed of blog is very good. The pricing and support is very good. They use a proprietary front & back-end which I found very easy to use and I have generally been very satisfied with them.

• You know servers from hostingsource.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Great services like always - immediate, professional, friendly and really helpful, going over and above the requested.