LetHostTalk
Reliable hosting for big forum? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Reliable hosting for big forum?

Going to host a big forum and need to find a good featire-rich web hosting account. What are your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy vps hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?

What forum software is better: phpBB, vBultein, Ekarte, SMF? Why

Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?

Comments

• Also try considering Profvds.com vps solutions. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers. I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service.

• VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and low cost.
    They are the most professional, organized and customer-centric hosting companies that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The customer service reps are as polite as they are confident in their abilities to address any and all questions. I always leave the conversations feeling better than when I entered them. Nevertheless, they have earned my loyalty as a lifelong customer.

• All I can say NetShop-isp.com.cy offers an exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support. Like their Hong Kong VPS. Uptime has been 100%. So far, a very happy customer.

• As a good alternative, try Regvps.com cheap vps. XenVps1 - $15/month, CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 1GB, HDD 25GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia.

• HortHort Member
    Accounts from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
    From the reliability of their servers to the exceptional support team, these companies have consistently exceeded my expectations.