LetHostTalk
Stable well-balanced server is needed ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Stable well-balanced server is needed ...

Servers from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I'd like to know which way is better to go and why?

Comments

• RoletterosRoletteros Member
    edited February 2

I have no complaints with ServerUnion.com and would definitely recommend their dedicated servers in Europe. As for the speed connection, it is really fast. The price is reasonable. Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more. 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!

• When I decided to move to another host I really didn't have any expectations, but what I found was amazing. Well it was over 10 months I used Digitalserver.com.mx server hosting - everything works. This is really the PERFECT HOSTING PROVIDER!

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    Try out MyResellerHome web hosting service. Our web hosting service offer customer support 24/7, also user-friendly interface, scalability, high uptime and more.
  • I know datapacket.net is trustworthy one. You get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.