LetHostTalk
rockhoster.com vs hostsailor.com — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

rockhoster.com vs hostsailor.com

VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• bodHOST VPS hosting sale and get an instant 15% OFF, all you need to do is use the coupon code NYVPS15 during the checkout process. This offer is valid for a limited time, so make sure to act fast and grab this deal before it expires. With bodHOST's high-performance VPS hosting solutions, you'll enjoy enhanced speed, security, and flexibility for your website or application. Don't miss out on this opportunity to save big on your VPS hosting needs!

• About 6 months ago I started migrating my clients' sites to Rockhoster.com kvm vps and the process has been easy, with no glitches! This stable host has amazing support, either by phone (very fast, no more than 3 minutes wait time  compared with many other hosts that could take easily an hour on hold to get through to someone), e-mail or online chat.
  • No other host, but rockhoster.com web host, made my website up and running. Account comes with preloaded cPanel, mySQL, php ... and everything that I ever needed out of a host. FTP is super fast, and website always up.

• HortHort Member
    edited January 25
    Deals from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are worth your attention.
    The reason I stick with them  is because of their customer support personnel. I haven't had a lot of technical issues while being their customer, but the few I have had were handled quickly and in a professional manner.