LetHostTalk
Looking for a VPS provider — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Looking for a VPS provider

akess2756akess2756 Member, Provider
Hello everyone! I'm looking for hosting for my website and came across hostpro.com. I heard that they have reliable VPS accounts. Maybe someone uses their services and can share their impressions? Thanks!

Answers

• DeltahostDeltahost Member
    edited January 5
    Try Deltahost.com, have many VPS configurations: for Windows, Linux, the amount of RAM is not limited, their prices are very reasonable, the company has 15 years of experience in the market
    VPS and Deicated servers
    Vps from 7$
    Dedicated server from 38$
  • odaoda Member, Provider
    Never hear about them. but if you really need reliable vps , check newidhost.com vps services. you can choose between linux or windows.
  • DeltahostDeltahost Member
    edited January 15
    Deltahost has a proven reputation and is a responsible international company, some vps plans:

2x Xeon 64bit/4 GB RAM/50 GB SSD

$7,5

2x Xeon 64bit /4 GB RAM / 50 GB SSD

$13,5

2x Xeon 64bit4 GB RAM100 GB NVMe

$20,7

3x Xeon 64bit 6 GB RAM 125 GB NVMe

$24,3

4x Xeon 64bit 8 GB RAM 150 GB NVMe

$31,5

8x Xeon 64bit 16 GB RAM 300 GB NVMe

$44.1

deltahost.com/vps.html
    VPS and Deicated servers
    Vps from 7$
    Dedicated server from 38$
  • Hosting plans from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
    Services are suitable for those who are looking for great services and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer services.

• mariavasonskaya93mariavasonskaya93 Member, Provider
    I am a satisfied user of hostpro.com and recommend their hosting with a customized VPS account. I had only a positive impression of their work. The system is stable, fast support and reliable security. If you are looking for reliable hosting, hostpro.com is a great option.