LetHostTalk
Server provider to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server provider to sign up with ...

Servers from black.host and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should go and why?

Comments

• BomxtrenemBomxtrenem Member, Provider
    Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate those needs.

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    Try MyResellerHome web hosting service. Our web hosting plans are affordable and loaded with features like an uptime guarantee, 24/7 customer support, free migration, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
  • If you are looking for a good host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then Netshop-isp.com.cy dedicated hosting is the way to go. I was so impressed with the service, support and price that I moved another of my web sites to them as well.

• Your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose GTHost.com instant servers. As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it.