LetHostTalk
Stable server provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Stable server provider ...

Which server is better to sign up with and why - legionbox.com or hostingsource.com?

Comments

• If you want a web-host where an actual human being returns your e-mails, then RegVPS.com dedicated hosting is definitely for you. I usually get a reply within an hour, and they're always polite and friendly. Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.

• uid0uid0 Member, Provider
    accept rdns?
  • mariavasonskaya93mariavasonskaya93 Member, Provider
    I understand that you are looking for the best choice for server registration and you are considering legionbox.com and hostingsource.com. I, as a customer of hostpro.com, would like to share my experience and suggest that you consider options from hostpro.com.
    My personal experience with hostpro.com is very positive. Their servers offer stability, speed, and reliability, which is essential for an efficient project. In addition, I have always been satisfied with the level of support that hostpro.com provides to its customers.
    Hostpro.com also offers a variety of plans that may be suitable for different tasks. Pay attention to their features and discuss with their support to find the best option for your project.