LetHostTalk
VPS which is good for hosting a forum ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS which is good for hosting a forum ...

VPS deals from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk are attractive for me and I have to make a right choice, which way should I go?

Comments

• Any budget? server location?
    Think Cloudarion.com would be a perfect alternative for your needs.
    It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
  • Well, kvchosting.net is my first web hosting services I contracted and everything was so easy and reliable. I am very happy with my choice. A place to host any kind of web site... Good job!
  • Both companies - kvchosting.net and hosting.uk - are the best.
    100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...
  • I've been with kvchosting.net for over a year. Their hosting service has been fairly good. The provider is open for anyone who is curious about their services. They contact me every week and ask if everything is running efficiently. I like this.
  • good vps hosting at fresh roasted hosting at an affordable price with good data centre and excellent customer support.
  • Contact kvchosting.net and hosting.uk support team and ask if they can provide you trial VPS for few hours. After checking the performance of both VPS servers its your call to choose the provider.