LetHostTalk
Need a right server to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Need a right server to sign up with ...

Servers from ownwebservers.com and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• There is no denying the fact that Ownwebservers.com web host is a good and better than the best, according to me. This host is offering a smashing deal on VPS hosting with a whopping 50%+ discount using code "VPS50".

• Have a look at servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com ( the dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans) and planethoster.com.
    Their prices are very competitive and they offer all of the best services available. They are constantly updating and upgrading their software and hardware and their customer service is top notch. Always very fast, very knowledgeable, very helpful and personal.

• Pretty good bitcoin servers you can find at ZakServers.com homepage. The team running it always has a sense of humor in their blog and newsletter - but doesn't let that get in the way of getting the job done. They are very good value for money, in my view.