LetHostTalk
black.host vs hostsailor.com — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

black.host vs hostsailor.com

GomarryGomarry Member
edited September 2023 in General Talks
Shared account to buy from a decent hosting provider, so which one is better to sign up with - black.host or hostsailor.com?

Comments

• I first contacted Rockhoster.com support staff for help with one of the packages, I could tell this host was a keeper. The support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing files at no charge. The pricing is cool. Recommended!

• Believe Datapacket.net will be good enough to try. If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent web hosting service, don't hesitate, this decent host will meet your expectations in terms of reliability, speed and support.
  • ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    Looking for top-tier VPS hosting at unbeatable prices? Look no further! OwnWebServers is here to supercharge your online presence with a limited-time offer you won't want to miss. Enjoy a jaw-dropping 50% OFF on our high-performance VPS hosting plans using the exclusive discount code "VPS50."

Halloween Sale Details:

Offer: Over 50% OFF on VPS Hosting
    Coupon Code: VPS50
    Validity: Limited time only

If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our friendly support team at [email protected]
  • Why not give GTHost.com instant servers a try?

The tech support is extremely fast. I have gotten responses to my e-mails not even 5 minutes later. The answers I receive are clear and very helpful.

• Quality shared plans are available from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
    One word describes all - Excellent! (after it you can add words like - sales, price, support, uptime, speed, etc.)