LetHostTalk
Germany dedicated web hosting packages? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Germany dedicated web hosting packages?

Requirements:
- 1200 gbs of disk space, - 20 tb of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support. I am considering Cloudarion.com to get Germany dedicated web hosting packages.

What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Comments

• TarakliyaTarakliya Member
    edited November 2019
    ASVhost.com servers are worthy.
    They are very professional and I would highly recommend them. Specially I love their control panel since its user friendly.
  • FolcostokFolcostok Member
    edited November 2019
    I will definitely ask my customers to switch over. Cloudarion.com is a great web host. The cpanel provided is useful and easy to use. Their hosting is fast and reliable.
    An excellent hosting provider all-around!
  • Give Cloudarion.com a try. Their customer service is great as well. Their control panel is fantastic and allows me to control all functions of my hosting account even to turn on and off safe mode + create password protected folders. I simply love this host!
  • As far as the up-time. It is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the up-time is unparralled. Cloudarion.com have provided web hosting for me for years. Top notch service and always an immediate response.
  • VPSnetVPSnet Member, Provider
    We heard great things about Domainfactory if we are talking specifically Germany, you should check them out, but i guess there are plenty more reliable but also affordable
    www.vpsnet.com
  • I would recommend you fresh roasted hosting because of its excellent support with good data centre at an affordable price