LetHostTalk
Shared account to sign up with ... need a reliable one — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Shared account to sign up with ... need a reliable one

I need a quality shared account and two hosts are in my minds: rockhoster.com and hostround.com, so if you were me, which way would you go? 

Comments

• SwisshostingSwisshosting Member, Provider
    What is the Backup Schedule?

• I've not been disappointed. Rockhoster.com is really good web host with professional team of webmasters. After being on crappy hosting for so long, all I have to do now is relax and manage my forum, because I know my hosting is taken care of by pros.

• I had responses within 15 or 25 minutes, telephone numbers to call if needed, friendly e-mails, you can rate the response they give you these guys are great - dont look any further! I love Rockhoster.com hosting provider. I have all of my sites hosted with them.

• bodHOST offers an affordable cPanel web hosting plan that comes with a free domain name, free SSL certificate, unmetered bandwidth, unlimited storage, and a one-click WordPress installation. It also provides a user-friendly cPanel, 24/7 customer support, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

bodHOST is running a great deal - Buy 1 Year of Web Hosting absolutely get 1 year of free hosting.

For more details visit: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting
  • FrankGanFrankGan Member, Provider
    Get affordable web hosting services, domain registration, dedicated and virtual private servers, Email hosting, SSL certificates, data backup solutions, and web design.

Launch your business idea swiftly using Truehost Hosting. Every website comes with free hosting, free custom domain connection, and integration with multiple platforms including Help Desk, MailChimp, Hotjar, and Tawk. among others. The websites are Search Engine Optimized and readily rank high on Google Search.

Visit Truehost Cloud 

Truehost Cloud - Make more money through tailored  digital solutions 
    Domain Registrations | Web Hosting | Email Hosting |SSL Certificates | VPS | Dedicated Servers