LetHostTalk
Stable server provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Stable server provider ...

Which server provider is better to sign up with - kvchosting.net or finaltek.com?

Comments

• If you are thinking about switching, kvchosting.net is the dedicated hosting provider to go with. The customer service is great as well. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. 

• I am most impressed with their service for their friendly, timely and helpful support.

• Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. Kvchosting.net is a good and better than the best, according to me. I'd recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.

• The service reliability and value for money is top-notch. But where kvchosting.net really excels is their unrivalled and unflappable service. Support tickets are responded to effectively within minutes.

• Servers from hostingsource.com and hostround.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    You'll be very pleased with their hosting service and even more so, their customer service. Whenever you've got a question, wait time is very short and they clearly walk you through what to do.