LetHostTalk
Shared account to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Shared account to sign up with ...

Shared plans from qhoster.com and libertyvps.net are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should go and why?

Comments

• Pleased with QHoster.com hosting. I had responses within 15 or 25 minutes, telephone numbers to call if needed, friendly e-mails, you can rate the response they give you these guys are great - dont look any further! It’s really nice to know that their staff is so competent, just have a look at anyone thread where the person has HAD a problem.

• I love QHoster.com service, they are always prompt with any issues I have and I can actually speak to someone on Skype. The speed connectivity of my web sites is fast and I am quite satisfied with this.

Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All cPanel Web Hosting Packages.

• I have 5 web sites with Libertyvps.net for a year and a half. So far i haven`t noticed any downtime. I guess there should be but it was so small i didn`t notice it. The support is second to none. All tickets are resolved in 15-20 mins. This comes to a price. It`s not the cheapest host.

• If you are looking for a host, I would recommend LibertyVPS.net highly - ditto for if you are planning to change soon. When you need support, the cues are short and the guys helping know their stuff and are quick to help (none of the typical e-mail replies, which tend to be rather absent of content). Instead you get knowledgeable real people that are quick to help.

• You'll make right choice with HostingWalay.pk hosting. The service is great, i've had many inquiries promptly answered so on the overall this host comes highly recommended. They're offering New Year's Special upto 45% off the price.