LetHostTalk
Reliable server to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Reliable server to sign up with ...

Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are provided on lovely terms and I wonder which way I should go and why?

Comments

• RootballRootball Member
    edited December 2022
    I have 3 clients with kvchosting.net website hosting in the USA, and their Technical support is simply outstanding. Consistently first class and fast service, which in my opinion goes above and beyond! Many thanks!
  • I'm very pleased with 21st-thailand.com best dedicated server thailand provider. The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications. You can't go wrong with this web host! Would highly recommend to others.

• Recommend to use Hosting022.com solutions for those who want to be successful in the IT industry. They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any down time. Time is money and even 99.99% may not be good enough.

• Servers from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and low cost.
    These hosts are everything I wanted in a host - easy, straight forward, no messing about. They are what you need and no surprises.