LetHostTalk
Server to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server to sign up with ...

Comparing servers from qhoster.com (BLKWEEK30) and hostsailor.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Happy with QHoster.com - I'm able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well. I think I finally found a hosting service I'll keep for a very very long time!

• I highly recommend GTHost.com instant dedicated hosting services, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team... . Features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price.
  • KVChosting.net and planethoster.com servers are worth trying.
    Speed is very good, if not excellent. I spend only several minutes to see the possibilities and my site was up in less than half an hour. Great job guys! My customers will be very pleased.

• I have no technical knowledge therefore can not say anything about QHoster.com servers, network. I can say something about the people - the owner of the host and the members of their support team and nice gentlemen and very friendly.

Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.

• bodHOST offers a complete package of Linux and Windows VPS hosting services. Top-notch customer support is included with the package deal. bodHOST admins will help with everything from sluggish sites to network problems. Basically, they will help you with anything except the apps and websites you build yourself.

Their VPS Hosting Starter plan starts at only $24.99/month with high SSD Storage, Full Root Access Daily Backups and many more!

bodHOST Christmas Web hosting offer - Flat 50% OFF Exclusive discount on all new VPS Hosting + Free Migration, High SSD Storage, Full Root Access. Use Code - VPS50.