LetHostTalk
Servers to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Servers to sign up with ...

Cluster63Cluster63 Member
edited February 2022 in General Talks
Servers from qhoster.com and brixly.uk are worth trying.
The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them. 

Comments

• SensosourSensosour Member, Provider
    I have used both options and each of these servers works stably. Therefore, you can safely choose any of them, especially if there are promotions or discounts for new customers. I also recommend enabling server monitoring to always be aware of possible problems if they arise.
  • There are a number of good web hosts today in the market. With the proliferation of online businesses, the demand for web hosts is ever increasing. So how do you find the best web hosts?

There are certain parameters by which you can judge who are the best web hosts. These include availability of round the clock technical support on a daily basis, amount of web space being allocated, no restrictions or expenses on handling large volumes of traffic, a reasonably good bandwidth, freedom on placing content, support on e-mail capabilities, database access and FrontPage server extensions. As a user, you should be able to expand your business with the support of your web host. Affordability and reliability are two additional hallmark features of any top web host provider.

The best way to search for best hosts is to go online and read the features, benefits and costs of services being provided by each of the web host providers. Once you make a comparative analysis, you need to assess which one suits your needs best. Accordingly, you should go ahead and tie up with the web host of your choice. Remember this is a vital decision for you, especially if you are engaged in e-commerce as it can directly impact your productivity and revenue generation. It is a good idea to take your time and find the best web hosts in the market.
    Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • Have a look at plans from operavps.com.
    They truly have the best services. Not to mention, great speed and amazing support.

• With QHoster.com hosting service we always get a quick response! I've never had to wait to speak to someone, or to have them return an email. Great customer service so far. They called me immediately to verify my order, and when I had some 'basic' unresolved problems, they investigated and got back to me in a few days.

• Divya165Divya165 Member, Provider
    I would suggest Host.co.in one of the best and cheap web hosting provider in India. Their VPS hosting plan starts at just Rs 999/month with get free domain on annual subscription plans.

Also they are running the best sale on VPS hosting - 20% OFF on Linux | Windows VPS Hosting - Use Code VH20. Offer is limited period. 

Best Features:

• Free Domain
    • Free Migration
    • 24/7 support
    • 30 Day Money Back Policy
    • Unlimited Bandwidth
    • High SSD Storage
    • Full Root Access
    • Daily Backups and many More!