LetHostTalk
Reliable SSD VPS provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Reliable SSD VPS provider ...

What's the best SSD VPS provider? Is that QHoster.com or HostingSource.com?

Comments

• Give my vote for QHoster.com hosting. Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.

• To my surprise, the response from QHoster.com is so quick, detailed answers are returned from their unique Helpdesk only minutes after I posted the questions. Now I realize that moving my web site to this decent host was a clever decision.

• KVChosting.net and ASVhost.com VPS accounts are the best.
    Great hosts with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.

• Reliable SSD VPS hosting is more advanced to the traditional VPS hosting. The biggest difference between the usual VPS and SSD powered VPS hosting is storage space type the servers use. In an SSD VPS environment, the drives are the default storage medium and they work better compared to the HDDs. They are flash based memory and they have indeed replaced the hard disk drive storage in terms of security, reliability, and speed among many other factors. If you are still wondering why you should make the hosting switch, here are the come of the advantages of reliable SSD VPS hosting.

You may pay a little more for this kind of hosting but in the end its quality makes it all worth it. You can easily transform your website using reliable SSD VPS hosting because mechanical failures are greatly reduced considering that the electronic components making them up are semi-conductors. It has non-volatile properties making it more reliable in every sense. Some hosting providers are now offering this kind of hosting and you will find great value when you finally decide to try it out.

Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • I have been using QHoster.com hosting for a long time and must express the point that their service is prompt and excellent. I do not know how those guys keep the prices so low for the level of support they provide.

• Divya165Divya165 Member, Provider
    edited August 2021
    The quality of Host.co.in VPS hosting services has impressed me greatly. They not only provide superb VPS hosting services at a reasonable price, but their customer service is second to none. Their technical and administrative teams have always been accessible to help us with anything we've required and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Get 15% OFF VPS Server Hosting, Use Code VSH15, Offer will end on 31'08'2021. For more VPS Plans visit: https://www.host.co.in/linux-vps-hosting

Best Features:

+ Sufficient load time
    + Great uptime (99.95%)
    + Knowledgable customer support
    + 24/7 Live chat support
    + 20+ email accounts
    + Free Migration
    + High SSD Storage