LetHostTalk
VPS to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS to sign up with ...

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are to my liking and I have to sign up with thebest one, so which way should I follow?

Comments

• I was recommended to try Tzulo.com cloud as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. the online chat facility has been very good from a customer service point of view and they are very helpful when it comes to getting your own website up and running.

• You can also look at a good alternative - scalahosting.com (they offer nice VPS packages). Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

• Why not give kvchosting.net ssdvps hosting a try?
    Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.

• QHoster.com and jollyworkshosting.com VPS accounts are worth every cent you pay for their servicers.
    Reliability -Never Goes Down
    Technical Support - Always Respond
    Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
    Server & Net Speed - always optimal
    Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.

• My experience with Exmasters.com VPS hosting has been 100% positive. I am not a techie and anything beyond publishing with MS Front Page is a mystery to me. The folks at this web host answer my questions quickly and fix any problems.