looking for Linux VPS:
Disk space - 80 gbs of SSD disk
Bandwidth - 500 GBS
Server Location - Mexico 
Please suggest a good VPS host.
Any info on bodhost.com VPS hosting? Reliable or not? Reviews, please
Thanks.

Comments

• I'd rather choose Mexico based web host - it is Digitalserver.com.mx provider. I first signed up with them because the price was extremely reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support. Their pricing impressed me a lot and features made me feel they are unique.

• While making a choice for a VPS hosting provider, you would do well to keep the following common factors in mind:

It is always recommended to do some market research on the same as there are a large number of service providers in the industry. If you do a thorough market research on the same, you will be able to find a best VPS hosting provider for the best price and for your requirements. Along with that you should specially pay attention for the server management facilities provided by selected VPS providers. The reason is sometimes they don't offer full control for your VPS and this may restrict you the use of service.

When choosing the greatest VPS hosting plans, make sure that you get one with a range of control panels for you to choose from. Some of the leading include cPanel, DirectAdmin as well as InterWorx. The plans you acquire to provide you with hosting solutions need to be those which give an assurance of being able to support both Windows and Linux operating systems. In addition to this, it needs to be one, which provides excellent control panel software. Virtualization technology has to be of the highest caliber with these types of hosting plans.

Remember, quality of support is an important criterion which should be taken into account. The hosting company should be able to provide you 24/7 technical support. In addition to email and phone, online helpdesk should also be available for you help.
    Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • MyWebSMyWebS Member
    You may have great VPS deals from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com.
    Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.