LetHostTalk
Server to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server to sign up with ...

Comparing servers from hostforweb.com and hostingsource.com, which plan is the best to sign up with? And why?

Comments

• Must say that hostingsource.com web hosting service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support. They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

You won't go wrong with them.

• Give my vote for hostforweb.com hosting deals. Their customer support is exceptional. If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.

• I have been with hostforweb.com web hosting provider for a while now and have to say their reliability is great... and their reseller package is awesome.

• There is no need to hesitate. Hostforweb.com is a nice web host. They give you all the control you need. Instant reboots, ability to easily reformat your server with the most common operating systems.

• Pretty good server hosting deals offered by cloudarion.com provider. They have been a great host from what I had before. Support is top notch! I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly.