LetHostTalk
VPS to buy from a decent provider ... what should I do? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS to buy from a decent provider ... what should I do?

Comparing VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com, which plan is better to sign up with? Plan to host a blog.

Comments

• I am very satisfied with Exmasters VPS hosting. Great pricing. I use it for a light duty personal webpage and would use this decent web host for future web projects. Wonderfully thorough and responsive support.
  • RuskinFRuskinF Member
    If you are planning to host a blog, host it on a VPS. Use the account of legion box.
    They are my personal favorite. I have spent enough number of hours using their services and I have never been unattended when any problems arose.
  • Very reasonable monthly charge also. I am pleased to say Hostforweb.com team have helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy. Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time.

• Why not to give Centohost.com VPS hosting a try?
    Support is helpful and very fast to respond, server performance is easily the best I've experienced, and the range of features for the money is nothing short of excellent.

• Finally I signed up with QHoster.com web host. I had no idea about them but after three months I can about them and it is really good. SUMMER PROMO CODE: Applies to all shared hosting and VPS Servers (except cPanel Managed VPS) QHOSTERSUMMER33OFF - 30% OFF! (Expiry: 1st Aug. 2020).

• I was recommended to try cloudarion.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel.

• marythomasmarythomas Member, Provider
    VPS Hosting is a great choice for the host your website. But you are confused about which hosting solution is best for your online business. Then I will suggest you Serverwala Center. I am using from last 3 years they are my favorite web hosting provider. They provide high-quality services, full root access with 24/7 customer support.