LetHostTalk
What host is better ? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

What host is better ?

Requirements:
- 100 gbs of disk space, - 2 tb of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
& I also need to register 2 .net domains
Any recommendations please? What host is better ? Any info on KVChosting.net website hosting services? Any reviews please?

Comments

• RuskinFRuskinF Member
    I would advise you to go for wpx hosting.
    Or you could use kvchosting.
    They are good as well.

Among the two I would suggest you go for wpx hosting. Their support service is one of the best.
  • All staffs are patience and they try to help you and solve your problem even if takes time for several days. All departments in kvchosting.net know how to handle and manage works and better than that is their manner with clients.
  • Make sure you'll have something like personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easy deal with various issues related to service usage.

Try to compare these web hosts: Canspace.ca and also Libertyvps.net - they offer really cool hosting accounts along with latest features - pricing is nice.
  • I currently use Kvchosting.net to host two sites, with one of them being registered there as well. The web hosting aspect is easy to use with standard ftp or secure-ftp access. Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

• Well, I have been dealing with kvchosting.net for a long time. Everything works good. My website is up and running and I love it! Their list of extra software installations is huge and their website builder is really easy to use.

• I'd choose QHoster.com solutions. Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.

• I chose medhhosting for my website hosting for high performance virtual, and dedicated server plus Managed IT Services.

• bodHOST Web hosting Offers on Most of the Web hosting Services meets all your Business Standards. 

Benefits:
    -Host Unlimited Domains
    -24/7 Customer Support
    -Free Migration/backup
    -SSD Storage
    -Easy 1-click installer

• Daniel165Daniel165 Member, Provider
    There are several hosting companies that will found on Google SERP. 
    bodHOST - Web Hosting at Just $1/mo | 99.99 Uptime SLA | 24x7 Technical Support
  • Daniel165Daniel165 Member, Provider
    Hi @devid007

I also heard about the bodHOST - Managed Hosting Service is one of the best firms.
    bodHOST - Web Hosting at Just $1/mo | 99.99 Uptime SLA | 24x7 Technical Support
  • Accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
    They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed.

• Emma_CraigEmma_Craig Member, Provider
    All server hosting is good! Its depends on your requirement. I think you should use a Dedicated Server in Germany because it is the best server hosting for your business. It is capable to handle all loads of your website. With the help of Dedicated Server Germany, you can get more relevant traffic. You can boost your website performances and many more benefits you can get by this server.

I am also using the Germany Dedicated Server form last year and my hosting provider is Serverwala Data Center. It is the best hosting server for my website. Serverwala provides me an extra discount with lots of benefits. They provide 24*7 client support, Best Hardware technology, Dedicated and fully trained team to handle our server hosting, Unique IP Address, Best Latency, Uptime guarantee, and many more. I suggest you Serverwala Data Center for your business.
  • Emma_CraigEmma_Craig Member, Provider
    If you looking for the best web hosting provider with 24*7 support and other facilities then I recommended Servewala Data Center. It is a certified organization in the world.  Serverwala company helps clients to pick their Best Dedicated Servers in Canada and all over the world by their demands and resources so that you can choose the best one and make a powerful website.

Serverwala gives affordable hosting packages and plans with numerous characteristics like 24*7 customer support, Get more Relevant traffic, High- speed, trained team to manage our hosting, Unique IP Address, Uptime guarantee, and many more.