LetHostTalk
Server to buy from a decent provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server to buy from a decent provider ...

Comparing servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com, which plan is the best to host a forum?

Comments

• A dedicated server from eWebGuru is best to host a forum. they provide fully managed dedicated servers at an affordable price with best technical support 24*7 on call, chat & ticket support system. they have servers in tier 4 data center having latency less than 30ms & guaranteed 99.9% uptime server.
  • I am fully impressed with kvchosting.net web hosting service. They added DDOS protection on their servers which is another unique feature. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
  • Cheap and affordable with good 24*7 excellent American support only at fresh roasted hosting
  • Take a look at Hostplay.com offshore servers in Europe (Sweden, Bulgaria, Russia, Netherlands). As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.
  • If you need to buy fully managed server, I always suggest hostdime.com, they provide good support and affordable price...