LetHostTalk
Good for hosting a Wordpress blog ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Good for hosting a Wordpress blog ...

If I want to host a Wordpress blog , which plan should I try - from either libertyvps.net or hostround.com?

Comments

• I would normally look for in below order:
    Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

I know several reliable hosts: Kvchosting.net and Cloudarion.com
    They will definitely meet your expectations.
  • Really nice website hosting solutions offered by canspace.ca professionals. I had confusion with multiple accounts but the customer service sorted that out easily. I would recommend this host to anyone looking for reliable hosting.
  • for uninterrupted & best WordPress hosting, I would recommend eWebGuru. they provide the best WordPress Hosting at an affordable price.
  • Good Wordpress hosting from hostingsource.com and host4.biz can be suitable for you.
    These guys are off-the-charts incredible. There can't be a more responsive and professional web hosting companies anywhere. I challenge you to find one!
  • fresh roasted hosting best place for word press hosting
  • Setting up and running your own weblog or blog can be great fun, very rewarding, and potentially very profitable as well. As you may well have already found out if you have been looking into this there are plenty of ways that you can set up a blog for free without having to get a hosting account or having to pay for anything else at all.

The main blog platform is WordPress, and if you go to their site you will see that you can sign up for a free account and create a blog using that. If you are just starting out and want to experiment and learn your way around then that can be a good idea, but if you are serious about creating a successful blog of any kind then you really need to buy a hosting plan - but don't worry, they do not cost much money.

The main benefits of going this route rather than getting a free blog are that you get greater control - allowing you a greater variety of plug ins and so on to customize your site - and even more importantly you can also get your own domain name / website address to use (eg yourblogname.com).

For ease of use the most important thing to look for when choosing a hosting account is to find something which comes with an installer for WordPress that will easily set up your site for you in the first place. The two main ones are Fantastico and Elefante, either one works just as well as the other.
    Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • HortHort Member
    Deals from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk are good enough to sign up with.
    Their Customer Support team has always been reliable and well-informed. The price is affordable. You may have to wait to be attended to at times, but every problem is quickly fixed. If you’re just starting your business online, save time and money by signing up for their packages.