LetHostTalk
SSD shared hosting — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

SSD shared hosting

What's the best SSD shared hosting provider - either avansit.com or hostsailor.com (60% off)?

Comments

• What are your specific requirements? Disk space, bandwidth, OS: Linux or Windows?

I can also recommend you to compare these time-tested and trusted ones:
    - Kvchosting.net
    - Arvixe.com
    - cenmax.in
    Try to compare their pricing, features, tools and choose the best for your needs.
  • Pretty good shared hosting accounts offered by Canspace.ca team. It has been the perfect web hosting company for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.
  • You know both mentioned companies - avansit.com or hostsailor.com (60% off +free .com) are able to satisfy all your demands.
    The features offered by these companies are quite good. Setting everything up was feasible even for a complete beginner. Due to my fairly basic knowledge I had to contact support regularly but they were pretty friendly and managed to solve my problems.
  • Think Hostforweb.com will work fine for your needs. When ever I needed support it was always there 24/7. 10 out of 10 is my final rating of this web host. You will make right choice if you decide host your site with them.
  • You can get the best ssd shared hosting at bluehost with 24*7 support and super cheap.