LetHostTalk
Help me please to make a right choice — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Help me please to make a right choice

VPS accounts which kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net provide are nice for me and I'd like to know which plan is the best to host a blog?

Comments

• I've had a website with libertyvps.net for about 10 months. I highly recommend them. I don't believe you will find a better host. 24/7 support. Fast servers. Price is excellent.
  • I recommend Kvchosting.net provider! I paid via paypal, they helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%. Speed connectivity is pretty fast. Very Good Experience.
  • Use VPS accounts from reliable hosts: hostingsource.com and asvhost.com.
    Super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, polite and more than willing to serve as needed to make this work the best for us. So to summarize I highly recommend them.
  • Think that Kvchosting.net would be a perfect choice of web hosting provider for running any site: wordpress, e-commerce, joomla, drupal and more. Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!
  • VPSnetVPSnet Member, Provider
    Thing is - both of them are pretty great, so it's only up to you
    www.vpsnet.com
  • My hosting from kvchosting.net is perfect, couldn't ask for much more. Excellent communication and response times. After having a bad experience with a web host, this company was very refreshing. And with the prices they have, you can't go wrong.
  • I've had good experiences with libertyvps in the past. No personal experience at dealing with kvchosting, but a few friends of mine are using it and they have no complaints.

Though really... it's a blog, not the Panama Canal. You could probably find thousands of webhosters who'd do a good job at that.
  • I would recommend you fresh roasted hosting because of affordable pricing and great customer support and well managed staff.