LetHostTalk
planethoster.com vs libertyvps.net — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

planethoster.com vs libertyvps.net

Which shared account should I stick to - planethoster.com or libertyvps.net?

Comments

• I must admit, the guys over at Libertyvps.net seemed to do everything in their power that they could to get the situation resolved. Their support is tip-top. Although the response time is not as fast as my previous host, I have no complaint either.

• I have to say Libertyvps.net is really good. Their tech support knows what they are doing and can solve issues fast. Any questions I've had have been answered quickly. They've gone out of their way to help me even when the problem was my own lack of knowledge.

• ahmedarain17ahmedarain17 Member, Provider
    Both companies offer hosting services, Both companies offer excellent hosting services, but the main issue is the price. I think both companies have relatively high prices and the services provided are not worth much. Many hosting providers offer better services, but the one I use and recommend to others is Devrims Hosting. They offer quality service. You can also avail of 6 Day free trial of Managed server with LiteSpeed hosting. After that, if you like the service or are satisfied with it, you can choose the full version.