LetHostTalk
Hong Kong servers? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Hong Kong servers?

Hello,

I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
12 gb ram
400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....
Do you know anything about Netshop-isp.com.cy Hong Kong servers? Are they good enough to try?

Thanks

Comments

• Performance is Excellent. Highly recommend netshop-isp.com.cy web hosting service. Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.

• The professional focused efforts they delicately put together into making sure their customers feel safe, secure and taken care of are something every web hosting customers would value highly and I would recommend Netshop Isp to anyone. A 5 five star host!

Willing to work with customers...

• I can honestly say that netshop-isp.com.cy is the best host in the world.IP leasing, BGP Routing and LOA Announcements accepted. The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. They worked with me to answer all of my questions pre-sale.

• ahmedarain17ahmedarain17 Member, Provider
    Check out Devrims Managed Hosting. Which provides hosting as per your requirements mentioned above. They have 24/7 customer support which can solve all of your problems. Try their 6-Day free trial.