LetHostTalk
Solid server provider ... what's that? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Solid server provider ... what's that?

Comparing servers from asvhost.com and qhoster.com, which one is the best in the whole IT industry?

Comments

• Anyone with web hosting needs would and should feel 100% comfortable relying on QHoster.com web hosting. I went with them in the beginning because they were the cheapest and were such a good value as well as had the best options for building usage needs with my company growth. They offer plans that give you exactly what you want so you don't feel like you are overpaying for things you don't need.

• Personally I like QHoster.com service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive. QWINTER PROMO for 2023 - Promo code: QWINTERVPS-20 (This promotion code will work until 25th of February, 2023).

• Take a look at https://gthost.com/instant-servers/ - servers starting from $49/mo. Plus 17 locations to choose from. $5/day for testing.

• FolcostokFolcostok Member
    edited February 2023
    I have nothing but praise for QHoster.com server hosting (over 30 server locations to choose from + multiple payment options! Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. I almost can't believe I'm getting service like this for such a low monthly cost.