LetHostTalk
Right server to have a deal with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Right server to have a deal with ...

Servers from planethoster.com and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way I should go and why?

Comments

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    As one of the most recognizable brands in the web hosting industry, Ownwebservers is a natural fit for affordable managed VPS hosting services. The company’s VPS hosting plans come in Windows or Linux flavors, with multiple versions of the operating systems to choose among.

Full root access with fully or semi-managed options
    Redundant network with multiple layers of security
    FREE website, domain, MySQL, and script transfer

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at [email protected] or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
  • They have a perfect list of ready-to-start dedicated servers.  If you check their prices you will be surprised to find out how cheap they are.

• The guys at kvchosting.net know their stuff! Great pricing and plans! you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value. Excellent performance combined with the best value around.

• It's too soon for me to fully rate everything having to do with webhost.pro dedicated servers, but I can already see great things! I have not used any of the tools provided, but they have them and that is what matters to me right now. I am excited to start learning.