LetHostTalk
Solid server to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Solid server to sign up with ...

Comparing servers from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com, which way should I follow and why?

Comments

• If you’re not completely satisfied with QHoster.com web host, you’re not going to be happy anywhere else. Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers. Free Instant Setup.

• Have a look at servers from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com as they are well-balanced, have high uptime and services are full-featured.
    Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great.  Help is there at your service 24/7. Fast, efficient and there for you.

• gallagherjordongallagherjordon Member, Provider
    Reliable managed vps hosting server, I suggest a 10GB Hosting managed vps hosting service. Its managed vps hosting plans include Cloud Virtual Servers, Flexible Upgrades, Full Root/RDP Access, KVM Virtualization, Instant VPS Provisioning, Up to 1 Gbps port, Choose your OS, Dedicated IP Address, DDoS Protection, SSD Based Servers, VPS Control Panel, Scalable CPU and RAM, 4 locations, Traffic(100 Mbps port), Enterprise-Grade Hardware.
  • It is my 3rd month with GTHost.com dedicated hosting. I haven't had a single problem. Making the switch of hosting provider (but keeping the old registrar) was a breeze. If they maintain this level of service, I'm sure we will be a customer for a long time to come.