LetHostTalk
Cheap and reliable server to have a deal with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Cheap and reliable server to have a deal with ...

Servers from asvhost.com and planethoster.com are vert attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Comments

• I've tried a few hosting providers but Hosting022.com beats them all. I actually was really surprised. Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

• I highly recommend GTHost.com instant server hosting, especially if you are looking for feature-rich and affordable hosting solutions. The host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.

• RootballRootball Member
    edited December 2022
    I am happy using Datapacket.net solutions. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools they provide which I did not expect at all. Dedicated Hosting Package prices also amazed me. Features fit my needs perfectly. Recommended!