LetHostTalk
Shared account to buy from a decent provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Shared account to buy from a decent provider ...

Shared accounts from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com are pretty nice for me and I have to pick out the best one for hosting a blog, so which way is better to follow?

Comments

• The quality of Webhost.pro cpanel web hosting is very good, i would recommend this web host to other webmasters. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

• I hosted with NetShop ISP cheap web hosting for a year and then moved to a dedicated server for all my sites. I've found the speed of the site overall is fine, downloads are faster than the old dedicated server and I have not yet experienced any downtime with them.

• Give my vote for kvchosting.net - Incredible hosting provider. The support from these guys is without comparison. I'm also impressed with their tech support. I just ended a session with their support and appreciated his technical knowledge and friendly demeanor.