LetHostTalk
Most decent shared hosting plan — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Most decent shared hosting plan

Should I use a shared account from rockhoster.com or planethoster.com?

Comments

• My expectations are always exceeded. The network and server uptime is really great - 99.9% is correct! I first contacted Rockhoster.com support staff for help with one of the packages, I could tell this host was a keeper.

• KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com shared accounts are reliable enough to sign up with due to their top-notch services.
    THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++

• No doubt, QHoster.com cpanel web hosting is reliable. Haven't had any problems. Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be. Highly recommended.

• If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is NetShop ISP web host. The system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date. Superior web hosting provider.

• gallagherjordongallagherjordon Member, Provider
    Check 10GB Hosting cheap linux hosting shared server plans. You might like its server plans. The Best and Most Reliable Web Hosting service for your website. It gives High-Speed SSD, Free SSL & Unlimited Bandwidth for its cheap linux hosting shared server plans.
  • I want to say that services from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are the best and most reliable in delivering their services on sweet terms.
    I definitely recommend them for professionals who want to start a site on a reliable foundation, and for people ready to improve their small, but established project.